There’s a hint in the title…..it’s personal. As in individual. Unique. One-of-a-kind.
Natalie Sisson at Suitcase Entrepreneur loves to travel the globe all while running a successful online business, and she’s just published a book to show others how to do the same. Awesome! And personal….
For me, the thought of endless airports and airplane rides makes my stomach queasy. I traveled a bit when I was still a corporate chic, although I wouldn’t call flying to North Carolina or Mississippi as globe-trotting. It did, however, show me I’m a bit more of a home-body.
Freedom to Me
1. I greet each day with no alarm clock bitching at me to get out of bed while it’s still dark outside.
2. My car sits in my garage more than it sits in the morning and evening commute.
3. The only boss I have to contend with is my 2 year-old demanding to get fed or for me to play with him.
4. Time to relax, or write, or teach yoga. Or whatever! My day has more hours in it for me, not some big corporation.
5. More time to focus on my priorities–my parents, my hubby, my son–making memories+ creating experiences.
6. Doing work I love AND getting paid well for it.
—->>>You know the great thing about my list is I already enjoy so much of my ideal lifestyle and personal freedom. I really could only add two more items to the list:
7. Be a home-body on or near the beaches of Florida.
8. Expand my yoga teacher training to include more professional writing+ coaching.