Pure Synergy 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
This in-depth training and coaching program offers you a structured environment for transitioning into the rewarding role of teacher while continuing to live your life off the mat (work, kids, family).
You’ll learn the mechanics of hatha yoga (the most practiced form of yoga in the West) while developing the skills and confidence necessary to teach. This is an extensive program providing more than 200 hours in instruction & practical experience. Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to impact your students on every level.
All of Purple Lotus Yoga programs combine mind-body lectures, yoga classes, group activities, coaching sessions, and other self-enhancement exercises to deepen your understanding and knowledge of yoga and your self.
Dates & Locations
Serving Corinth, Flower Mound, Lake Dallas, Highland Village, Lantana, Argyle, and Denton
All weekend training is currently conducted at Pure Synergy, 1440 Robinson Road #140, Corinth, TX, 76210.
2018 Weekend Session Dates:
- February 17-18
- March 24-25
- April 21-22
- May 19-20
- June 16-17
- July 21-22
Investment & Fine Print
- Tuition: $2000 full-pay; $350 for 6-pay ($2100)
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required and does not apply toward the total tuition listed above. Deposit covers administrative fees varies by location. CLICK HERE TO PAY DEPOSIT.
- Registration and deposit must be received to be considered enrolled in training. Registration can be completed by following the link at the top right. Once your registration is received, an invoice for the deposit will be sent.
- To make a PAYMENT by CREDIT CARD, CLICK HERE.
- Approximate cost for the four books is $100. These are great additions for your personal and professional yoga library. VIEW AND/OR BUY YOUR BOOKS HERE.