300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
You have a busy, busy life–you teach several times a week, you work a full-time job (or you’re a full-time mom) and so many activities require your attention. You’d love to run away to Bali and immerse yourself in yoga training, but let’s face it, that’s just not realistic.
At this stage you’re looking for not only more knowledge about philosophy, postures & prana, but some real world guidance in the particulars of earning a bigger paycheck. Perhaps you’re not 100% of what that looks like, but it’s getting harder to ignore the persistent tugging of your heart.
If you’ve already earned your 200-hour teaching certification from Purple Lotus Yoga, you know how we roll. That same effort (and flexibility) has gone into the 300-hour with some yummy goodness added to it to create some major differences AND stay true to our roots.
By completing both your 200-hour & 300-hour training, you earn a 500-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification.
Rome wasn’t built in a day
Purple Lotus Yoga 300-Hour teacher training is a comprehensive program offered on a module-based, learn-at-your-own-pace format. You can begin anytime and complete modules and mentoring as it fits into your budget and schedule.
In this next level of your training, you’ll need to:
- Deepen your knowledge in pranayama, asanas and dhyana in teacher-only classes.
- Complete a personal or professional development project.
- Create, organize and/or volunteer in 20 hours of karma yoga and/or workshop.
- Gain the skills and confidence to design the life and/or business of your dreams.
- Complete outside homework and other assignments.
- Participants who wish to register with the Yoga Alliance as a 500-hour teacher must also accrue 100 hours of teaching.
Serving Bowie County
All training is currently conducted at 105 Southwest Front Street, New Boston, TX 75570.
2018 Weekend Training Dates:
- August 11-12
- September 8-9
- October 6-7
- December 8-9
Please read the following carefully. To be considered enrolled for training, you’ll need to complete the REGISTRATION FORM and pay your deposit.
- Click here to REGISTER.
- A $300 non-refundable deposit is required and does not apply toward the total tuition listed. Deposit covers administrative fees and varies by location and training.
- Tuition is $2640 (12 payments x $220)
- Approximate cost for the required books and/or DVDs is $100. VIEW AND/OR BUY YOR BOOKS HERE.
- Deposit can be paid by mailing your check to Melissa Pierce, PO Box 1032, New Boston, TX 75570
- Approximate cost for the four books is $100. These are great additions for your personal and professional yoga library. VIEW AND/OR BUY YOUR BOOKS HERE.
- For more information, please contact Melissa Pierce at 903-243-0509 or email email@example.com