"A room without books is like a
body without a soul." —Cicero
Supporting you on your yoga teacher journey with books and planners designed to make creating a positive experience quick and easy, so you can focus on what's important—teaching.
yoga class planners
Easily design meaningful yoga classes
Whether you’re putting together your first full class during yoga teacher training, or you’re thousands of hours into teaching yoga, you can now quickly create transformational experiences with this all-in-one resource.
The Yoga Teacher’s Ultimate Class Planner includes:
- Tips for teaching with confidence and compassion in any setting
- Six stage strategy for designing classes, the same one I’ve used for 20 years to train teachers
- 200+ quotes in a variety of topics like hip-openers and holidays, from nature to niyamas
- 140+ phrases you can use as intentions, mantras, or affirmations, plus 20 ideas for closing your classes
- 150+ quotes by topic like love or change and quotes by Buddha, Lao Tzu, Rumi, Yoga Sutras, and Bhagavad Gita.
- 68 asanas cards to help you effortlessly select which postures to use in your sequence.
I LOVE this planner! Visually, it is so appealing and captures your attention almost immediately. But what made it so wonderful was the CONTENT. The information on how to stage a class was incredibly detailed and could be applied to any type of class that an instructor is teaching. The section that included 100+ themes is invaluable! I can’t wait to use this planner to help me develop so many new classes for my students!
I dug into the planner today and it's WONDERFUL. I think this will really help new teachers, teachers who struggle to put things together, and teachers looking to expand their repertoire. (I'm definitely going to start using the quotes!)
- The Yoga Teacher’s Ultimate Chakra Class Planner
- The Yoga Teacher’s Ultimate Yin Class Planner
- The Yoga Teacher’s Ultimate Kids Yoga Planner