300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
You have a busy, busy life–you teach several times a week, you work a full-time job (or you’re a full-time mom) and so many activities require your attention. You’d love to run away to Bali and immerse yourself in yoga training, but let’s face it, that’s just not realistic.
At this stage you’re looking for not only more knowledge about philosophy, postures & prana, but some real world guidance in the particulars of earning a bigger paycheck. Perhaps you’re not 100% of what that looks like, but it’s getting harder to ignore the persistent tugging of your heart.
If you’ve already earned your 200-hour teaching certification from Purple Lotus Yoga, you know how we roll. That same effort (and flexibility) has gone into the 300-hour with some yummy goodness added to it to create some major differences AND stay true to our roots.
By completing both your 200-hour & 300-hour training, you earn a 500-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification.
Rome wasn’t built in a day
Purple Lotus Yoga 300-Hour teacher training is a comprehensive program offered on a module-based, learn-at-your-own-pace format. You can begin anytime and complete modules and mentoring as it fits into your budget and schedule.
In this next level of your training, you’ll need to:
- Complete 12 Purple Lotus Yoga advanced workshops + 40 hours of approved NON-Purple Lotus Yoga workshops.
- OR participants may complete 8 PLY advanced workshops + an approved 100-hour certification such as Yin or Children’s.
- Receive 1:1 coaching in your declared area of interest (or we’ll help you identify your area of interest) as well as participate in group coaching sessions throughout.
- Deepen your knowledge in pranayama, asanas and dhyana in teacher-only classes.
- Complete a personal or professional development project.
- Create, organize and/or volunteer in 20 hours of karma yoga and/or workshop.
- Gain the skills and confidence to design the life and/or business of your dreams.
- Complete outside homework and other assignments.
- Participants who wish to register with the Yoga Alliance as a 500-hour teacher must also accrue 100 hours of teaching.