300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
At the 200-hour level, you’ve gained the confidence and basic skills you need to begin teaching, and now it’s time to take the next step. But you have a busy life–teaching, working, mom-ing. You’d love to run away to Bali and immerse yourself in yoga training, but let’s face it, that just not realistic.
You’re looking for not only more knowledge about philosophy, postures & prana, but some real world guidance in the particulars of earning a bigger paycheck. Perhaps you’re not 100% of what that looks like, but it’s getting harder to ignore the persistent tugging of your heart.
If that sounds like you, you’re ready to embark on a journey into self-discovery while refining your talents as a yoga teacher. By completing both your 200-hour and 300-hour training, you’ll earn a 500-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification.
The Purple Lotus Yoga 300-hour program lasts for twelve months and focuses on philosophy, the more therapeutic styles of hatha yoga such as yin, restorative, chair, and Thai yoga. Round out your education with Eastern and Western Anatomy, Ayurveda, and Biz & Marketing Basics.
“I was able to combine my passions for learning, teaching & yoga. It opened the door for when I was ready to go to the next level.”
Dates, Locations & Costs
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Plano
Sessions are conducted by Shannon Caldwell and Teresa Bybee.
Training for 2019 300-hour modules is conducted in my home studio in Allen. For more information regarding our studio home, click on the link.
- June 15-16 |
- July 20-21 |
- August 24-25 |
- Registration NOW OPEN
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
- To be registered for training, you’ll need to complete the REGISTRATION FORM and pay the $300 deposit
- Deposit and tuition payments by CREDIT CARD HERE.
- A $300 non-refundable deposit is required and does not apply toward the total tuition listed. Deposit covers administrative fees and varies by location and training.
- Tuition is $250 per weekend module.
- Approximate cost for the four books is $100. These are great additions for your personal and professional yoga library. VIEW AND/OR BUY YOUR BOOKS HERE.
- Participants who have previously completed 100-hr certifications and/or 300-hour modules with Purple Lotus Yoga will need to complete only the weekends which will finish out the requirements for earning your 300-hour certification. Individuals pursuing this option please contact Shannon for more information.
- For information on the 300-hour teacher training in New Boston, CLICK HERE.
“Shannon’s my best supporter. I love that she is down-to-earth and knows how to relate to you and what you’re going through.”