300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
At the 200-hour level, you’ve gained the confidence and basic skills you need to begin teaching, and now it’s time to take the next step. But you have a busy life–teaching, working, mom-ing. You’d love to run away to Bali and immerse yourself in yoga training, but let’s face it, that’s just not realistic.
You’re looking for not only more knowledge about philosophy, postures & prana, but some real world guidance in the particulars of earning a bigger paycheck. Perhaps you’re not 100% of what that looks like, but it’s getting harder to ignore the persistent tugging of your heart.
If that sounds like you, you’re ready to embark on a journey into self-discovery while refining your talents as a yoga teacher. By completing both your 200-hour and 300-hour training, you’ll earn a 500-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Certification.
The Purple Lotus Yoga 300-hour program lasts for twelve months and focuses on philosophy, the more therapeutic styles of hatha yoga such as yin, restorative, chair, and Thai yoga. Round out your education with Eastern and Western Anatomy, Ayurveda, and Biz & Marketing Basics.
important yoga alliance updates
👉 IMPORTANT: Yoga Alliance (YA) will be increasing its standards for the 300-hour level.
The new session offered in 2020 and running for 12 months will be the last Purple Lotus Yoga 300-hour session you can take and register under the current Yoga Alliance standards.
If you’ve been on the fence about yoga teacher training, now is a great time to do it before the new standards take affect. Anyone who completes their 200-hour level with Purple Lotus Yoga before December 31, 2020 will be able to register with the Yoga Alliance under the current standards.
Please understand these new increased standards impact ALL current Registered Yoga Schools, not just Purple Lotus Yoga. The curriculum below shows the topics covered during Purple Lotus Yoga teacher training.
Dates, Locations & Costs for 300YTT
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Plano
The 300-HR training is Shannon Caldwell, Teresa Bybee, and the occasional guest instructor.
👉 All training is currently conducted at my home yoga studio in Allen, TX 75013 and space is limited to 8 participants. If you’ve taken any training or workshops at my home you know our beloved mascot, Sookie, is the chillest, friendliest, loving dog around.
2020-2021 WeekEND Session Dates
- June 13-14 | Ayurveda with Palka Patel (online)
- July 18-20 | Anatomy with Lydia Ferrante (online)
- August 15-16 | Yin + Restorative (online)
- September 19-20 | Yoga Nidra (online)
- October 17-18 | Thai #1
- November 21-22 | Thai #2
- December 5-6 | Chair, Props + Posture Alternatives
- January TBD | Trauma Informed Yoga
- February TBD | Chakras + Graduation
- Meeting times are 9:30-5:30, Saturday and Sunday
- Required Books
300-Hour LevelPaid in Full Option
For more information:
Yoga teacher training is a huge investment in time + money, and it’s important for you to find the right program and the right mentor to guide you through this personal and professional journey. If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me directly via email. You can use the registration form when you’re ready to enroll.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
- To be registered for training, you’ll need to complete the REGISTRATION FORM and pay the $200 deposit
- Deposit and tuition payments by CREDIT CARD HERE.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required and does not apply toward the total tuition listed. Deposit covers administrative fees and varies by location and training.
- Tuition is $275 per weekend module.
- Approximate cost for the four books is $100. These are great additions for your personal and professional yoga library. VIEW AND/OR BUY YOUR BOOKS HERE.
“Shannon’s my best supporter. I love that she is down-to-earth and knows how to relate to you and what you’re going through.”