Bowie County Yoga Teacher Training
These in-depth training and coaching programs offer you a structured environment for transitioning into the rewarding role of teacher while continuing to live your life off the mat (work, kids, family).
In the 200-hour level, you’ll learn the mechanics of hatha yoga while developing the skills and confidence necessary to teach. Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to impact your students on every level.
All of Purple Lotus Yoga programs combine mind-body lectures, yoga classes, group activities, coaching sessions, and other self-enhancement exercises to deepen your understanding and knowledge of yoga and your self.
Dates & Locations
Serving Bowie County
All training is currently conducted at 105 Southwest Front Street, New Boston, TX 75570.
2019 Weekend Session Dates for 200-HOUR:
- COMING SOON
Investment & Fine Print
- Tuition for 200-HOUR: $1900 full-pay; $650 for 3-pay ($1950); $335 for 6-pay ($2010)
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required and does not apply toward the total tuition listed above. Deposit covers administrative fees varies by location.
- Deposit can be paid by mailing your check to Melissa Pierce, PO Box 1032, New Boston, TX 75570
- Click here to REGISTER.
- Registration and deposit must be received to be considered enrolled in training. Registration can be completed by following the link at the top right.
- Approximate cost for the four books is $100. These are great additions for your personal and professional yoga library. VIEW AND/OR BUY YOUR BOOKS HERE.
- For more information, please contact Melissa Pierce at 903-243-0509 or email email@example.com