200-hour certification @ Sacred Space
After I was laid off from another training position, it was suggested I start teaching yoga full time since I had such passion for it. Two years later, I created my dream job: training and mentoring yoga teachers.
Sixteen years later, I’m still doing what I love. I’m still as passionate today as I was in that first session with five participants.
‘What I received were ways to break free of that desire to fold into myself! I’ve expanded my vision more than I could ever have imagined. Shannon believes in me and in all her students.”
Dates, Locations & Costs
Serving McKinney, Allen, Frisco, Plano
The 200-HR training is available in Weekend, Weekday and Intensive options. Please check back frequently as additional sessions are added to the schedule.
All weekend training is currently conducted at Sacred Space in Frisco, TX 75033. For more information regarding our training home, click on the link.
2019 NEW WeekEND Session Dates
- March 2-3
- April 6-7
- May 4-5
- June 1-2
- July 6-7
- August 2-4
- Meeting times are 9:30-5:30, Saturday and Sunday
- REGISTRATION CLOSED. CLASS IS FULL.
2019 NEW WeekDAY Session
- March 19-21
- April 16-18
- May 15-16
- June 11-13
- July 9-11
- August 6-8
- Meeting times are 9:30-1:30 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- WeekDAY sessions are held at my home studio in Allen, TX
- Registration is NOW OPEN
Please read the following carefully
- To register for training, you’ll need to complete the the REGISTRATION FORM and you can pay the deposit and tuition payments by CREDIT CARD HERE.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required and does not apply toward the total tuition listed. Deposit covers administrative fees and varies by location and training.
- Tuition is $2000 when paid in full // $350 for 6-pay ($2100)
- Registration and deposit must be received to be considered enrolled in training.
- Approximate cost for the required books and/or DVDs is $100. VIEW AND/OR BUY YOUR BOOKS HERE.
Schedule a CallFinding the right program and right teacher is important! I’m happy to talk with you and answer any questions you may have about Purple Lotus Yoga, me, or the curriculum.
“I was driving home from teacher training and feeling choked up because a whisper of a dream from 2007 is becoming a reality. I’m so happy I found you and your teacher training. It’s been an exciting journey learning the ins and outs of yoga and teaching and learning more about myself in the process.”Liz